Monday, September 17, 2012

ME & MY BESTFRIEND




Tuesday at 2:00 in the morning I received a text from a unknown number, it turns out to be my bestfriend Jee-jane from Australia, informing me that she was here. What a surprise! All I know is that Dino his husband and Davin his son are coming back for a family event. After a year of living down-under they decided to have a family vacation. 


Last Wednesday I met Jane and his husband at the Medical Towers for their dentist appointment. Dino got in first so Jane and I can talk. After that we decided to have lunch together then afterwards we met Dino and his friends for coffee at Starbucks, Greenbelt for more catching up.

I'm really happy to see her again



See you in two weeks with the gang... Have a safe trip to Boracay. Enjoy😜

No comments:

Post a Comment